COURSE DETAILS: INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
CLASS 2 of 4, A live three-hour class, where no prior knowledge is required, making this the ideal starting point for anyone even remotely interested in learning how to get the most out of that new or used camera. Learn about Photography of all types, be it for yourself or as a profession.
What You Should Know is that this class will teach you how to master the technical basics of the camera and form an understanding of the kind of equipment you need.
An Introduction to Photography
Advanced cameras are available at modest price points, but learning how to use them takes an investment. This course places emphasis on quality visuals and experiential learning. In this course, you’ll learn:
- Learn the most essential functions of your camera
- How to bring together the elements of manual mode to create an evocative image: shutter speed, aperture
- Gain confidence in putting new functions into action
- Get the swing of basic photographic terminology
- Feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes
- Gain a solid understanding of must-know lighting
- Learn to position yourself and your subject to capture the best photo possible with the camera you have – no additional gear needed
What is the duration of this class?
It lasts approximately 3 hours, not including questions and answers at the end of the class.
Where will this class be held?
All classes are held at 1110 Melody Lane, Roseville, CA 95678 in Conference Room A: unless otherwise specified.
What if I miss the class? Will I be able to attend a make up class?
Availability permitting, attending a future class is not a problem. Let us know via email which class date you wish to attend and we will move you to that future event.