Our 4 part series is the most flexible opportunity for learning Photography
– You can take 1 or all of them depending on your needs.
– You can take them in any order but we recommend taking them in order if you intend to take them all.
– We will teach these classes in the same order in which the natural progression of photography occurs.
- We first “SEE” an image, decide the best way to approach it, light it, then compose it.
- Now that we understand what we are photographing, “CAPTURE” is our next step. This contains choosing the right lens, dialing in the perfect manual settings and other tricks necessary for capturing the perfect image.
- With a memory card full of images, we are now ready to “PROCESS” our images using today’s industry standard tools, Lightroom / Photoshop.
- Lastly, we are now ready to “SHARE” all the wonderful images with those you love.
In our 4 part course called, The Essentials, you will learn everything you need to know in order to get started with your camera, the essential techniques, and the fundamentals of composition. Then we will take the images from the camera to software using Lightroom to organize edit and share our photos with others. Lastly, we will show you how to prepare and print your photos. All the components that go into making a great picture from start to finish will be shared.
For the basic point-and-shooter to the more advanced SLR user, these classes will teach techniques, concepts, and innovative ideas that will open your eyes to the world around you and set you on a course for taking your photography to a higher level. Before unleashing your creative vision, you first need a solid understanding of your camera and some technical details: the photography basics. These courses will take you step by step through the maze of technical jargon and equipment to help you achieve your full artistic vision and on your way to taking great pictures.